A Step by Step Guide to Our Installation Process for Your New Air Conditioner
ARS®/ Rescue Rooter® Charleston offers expert A/C installation and repair services in Charleston County, SC. From sizing units to switching out compressors, we are here to make sure you stay cool! Our technicians are skilled and swift, and we stand behind the work we do for our customers. If you’re searching for a quality team to handle you’re A/C installation, contact our office today.
Free In-Home Consultation with one of our Comfort Advisors
As part of our services, we offer a free in-home consultation for any A/C replacement or installation project. One of our comfort advisors can visit your home and assess the condition of your current air conditioning system. Then, we’ll discuss your budget, the type and size of air conditioner you need to keep your space comfortable, and any other factors you’d like to discuss. Simply choose a time that works for you, and we’ll send one of our skilled technicians out to your home.
- This appointment will be made during a day and time most convenient for you.
- Our Comfort Advisor will call ahead to let you know they are on their way.
- Upon arrival, they will talk through your specific needs and budget. They will also analyze your current system and home’s structure.
- Once they gather all of the information they need, they will develop a proposal outlining various system options. These options will have fixed pricing.
- They will also make you aware of any special company, manufacturer or federal discounts and/or incentives.
- If you choose ARS/Rescue Rooter for your new system, they’ll arrange a date at your convenience for installation.
All of our proposals offer fixed pricing and variable options based on this initial meeting. We also include any available discounts, such as federal incentives or manufacturer coupons. If you like what you hear, we’ll get you on our schedule for prompt service. And, if you have any questions when you review your custom proposal, we’re here to provide the information you need. We want you to feel good about the price, scope of work, and the unit you select.
Your New System Installation
Once you’ve decided to work with us, we’ll immediately place an order for any equipment needed and schedule an installation date. When we arrive at your home for A/C installation services, our technician will review the process and instruct the team to prepare your home for the work. We’ll cover your furniture and flooring with drop cloths so that everything is protected.
- Materials will be delivered to our warehouse in advance, reviewed for accuracy, and loaded onto one of our installation trucks. We want our crews to be completely prepared to start working on your new system installation as soon as they arrive at your home.
- Before our installation crews begin, our lead mechanic will talk to you about the overall process and answer any questions you may have.
- Our crews will then cover carpets, flooring and other materials with drop cloths to minimize dirt and damage to your property.
- Upon completion, our lead mechanic will explain how to use your new system and answer any additional questions you may have.
Once we begin, our team will efficiently install and test your air conditioner. When we’re fully satisfied that everything is working properly, we’ll give you an orientation to the A/C equipment and answer any questions you have about operating and maintaining it.
Exceptional Service Guarantee and Future Peace of Mind
ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Charleston stands behind the work we do for our customers in Charleston County, SC. Our 100% Exceptional Service Guarantee ensures we’ll fix any issue you have with your system at no cost to you for a year after the installation is complete. Our friendly staff also assists with filing any paperwork that may be needed in order to claim rebates, discounts, or incentives.
- Even though your new installation is completed, we still want to ensure everything continues to work as it should. We stand behind every new system installation with our 100% Exceptional Service Guarantee. If you have any problems, questions or concerns after your system installation is completed, we will address and fix them at no charge for one full year.
- We will help you file paperwork for any manufacturer and/or federal rebates you are eligible to receive.
- We will provide you with a (1) Year Home Service Plan for priority service, discounts on additional services and products, and annual Preventative Maintenance on your new system(s).
Additional discounts are available on our services, products, and maintenance, so ask us about these options for more details. Call today for more information or to schedule a free consultation!