Cooling Service and Repair in Charleston, SC
Did your air conditioning unit break down? Is your system working, but not providing the comfort you desire? Call us! At ARS / Rescue Rooter, we have a team of expert service technicians ready to provide you with exceptional service. We have provided air conditioning repair service in Charleston and the surrounding area for many years and are available 24 hours per day to help get your heat pump, air conditioner, or air handler working properly again.
Air conditioning services
There are several ways regular service can protect your air conditioning system. With regular maintenance, you can avoid costly repairs down the line, extend the lifespan of your air conditioning unit, and improve your home’s safety. Let’s face it—it is never a convenient time for an air conditioner repair. But a quick fix is usually more cost effective than a total unit replacement—getting you back to your everyday activities in a timely manner.
We offer several repair and installation services, including:
- Air conditioning repair: Call us to set up an appointment if your air conditioning unit is not functioning properly. Our expert service professionals will get to the root of the issue and provide you with your options for repair. We will work with your budget and time schedule to find the best fit!
- Air conditioning installation: If a new unit is the best solution for your home comfort needs, our team will help you determine which one will most efficiently cool your home. We will install your unit and work with you to answer any questions you may have about maintenance or use.
- Air conditioning tune-up: A regular tune up can prevent more costly repairs that may be necessary in the future. Plus, a tune up can also help your unit function more efficiently, saving you money in the process.
- Air conditioning thermostat repair and upgrades: Newer Wi-Fi thermostats allow for easier use and updated designs—contact us to learn more about our offerings.
- Service plans: Plans which include routine inspections and preventative maintenance can save you money in the future.
Air conditioning service plans
Regular maintenance is key to keeping costly repairs or replacements at bay. With one of our service plans, we’ll discover signs of potential future issues, troubleshoot any current concerns, and perform preventative service that will prolong the life of your system. In addition, all maintenance plan members will receive a visit from our technician to discuss the best course of action for your unit. If your system is older than 8 to 10 years, it may require replacement. We’re happy to help you find the correct system to keep your home comfortable. Whether you require a quick fix to your current unit, or a full replacement, we will work with you to get your home back on track in no time.
For prompt and reliable Charleston air conditioner repair and other air conditioning service, please call or schedule an appointment online.