Step-by-Step Guide to Our Installation Process
At ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Charleston, we provide A/C and heating system installation and replacement services in Charleston County, SC. Because of our reliable, honest, and budget-friendly services, we’ve earned a great reputation in our local community. When you choose us to install your new heating system, you can expect the highest quality service from our experienced technicians.
Free In-Home Consultation With One of Our Comfort Advisors
As a professional heating company, we know that no two homes are exactly alike. That’s why we offer a free in-home consultation to assess your heating needs. Speak with one of our comfort advisors about what you need from your furnace, and we’ll provide a quote for the right heater based on your input.
- This appointment will be made during a day and time most convenient for you.
- Our Comfort Advisor will call ahead to let you know they are on their way.
- Upon arrival, they will talk through your specific needs and budget. They will also analyze your current system and home’s structure.
- Once they gather all of the information they need, they will develop a proposal outlining various system options. These options will have fixed pricing.
- They will also make you aware of any special company, manufacturer or federal discounts and/or incentives.
- If you choose ARS/Rescue Rooter for your new system, they’ll arrange a date at your convenience for installation.
We’ll schedule your consultation at a time convenient to you and will fully evaluate your current system and the structure of your home. We’ll also ask you about your budget for the project so we can take that into consideration.
The final proposal will have a fixed price and will outline a few furnace options for you to consider. We’ll apply any applicable discounts as well. Sometimes, there are federal incentives or manufacturer’s discounts that may apply. If you approve the proposal, we’ll schedule a time and date to install the heating system into your home. It’s that simple!
You are always free to ask any questions. We’re committed to transparency throughout the entire installation process.
Your New System Installation
When you work with ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Charleston, you can relax knowing your furnace installation is in good hands. We’re committed to keeping the process straightforward, which is why our technicians will go over all the details with you before we begin work. After we answer any questions, we’ll prep and protect the space by covering flooring, furniture, and other items.
- Materials will be delivered to our warehouse in advance, reviewed for accuracy, and loaded onto one of our installation trucks. We want our crews to be completely prepared to start working on your new system installation as soon as they arrive at your home.
- Before our installation crews begin, our lead mechanic will talk to you about the overall process and answer any questions you may have.
- Our crews will then cover carpets, flooring and other materials with drop cloths to minimize dirt and damage to your property.
- Upon completion, our lead mechanic will explain how to use your new system and answer any additional questions you may have.
Our experienced technicians will efficiently install and test your new furnace to make sure everything is working properly. Then, we’ll walk you through basic user information, such as how to adjust the temperature and how to maintain your system for years of reliable use.
Exceptional Service Guarantee and Future Peace of Mind
ARS®/Rescue Rooter® Charleston is dedicated to providing all of our customers with excellent service for any heating system we install. We offer a 100% Exceptional Service Guarantee. We’ll fix any problems at no charge for one year after the installation is completed. If you have a furnace rebate or some other type of paperwork, we’ll help you file it as well.
- Even though your new installation is completed, we still want to ensure everything continues to work as it should. We stand behind every new system installation with our 100% Exceptional Service Guarantee. If you have any problems, questions or concerns after your system installation is completed, we will address and fix them at no charge for one full year.
- We will help you file paperwork for any manufacturer and/or federal rebates you are eligible to receive.
- We will provide you with a (1) Year Home Service Plan for priority service, discounts on additional services and products, and annual Preventative Maintenance on your new system(s).
Additional discounts are available on heating system services, products, and maintenance. Ask us about current specials and we’ll be glad to tell you more. Call today for quality heating system installation services you can trust in Charleston County, SC!