Furnace Repair, Maintenance, and Other Services
ARS Rescue Rooter has been keeping Charleston-area residents warm and toasty for many years. Whether your furnace is leaking, it’s not producing enough heat, or its water heater needs a repair, you can trust our qualified technicians to quickly diagnose and repair any HVAC problem 24 hours a day. However, it’s important to schedule preventative maintenance on your heating system to avoid future breakdowns and emergency repairs. While we proudly offer 24/7 emergency service, we prefer to keep your furnace running smoothly all year round, so you don’t have to worry about calling us in the middle of the night. We provide all types of services for your heating system, including repairs, installations, replacements, routine maintenance, and emergency services. Call us today for all your HVAC needs.
Excellent HVAC Service at Affordable Rates
We proudly offer a wide variety of heating repair and installation services for North Charleston, SC homes. No matter what HVAC service you require, we guarantee to bring you excellent and quick professionalism from start to finish. We’d be happy to take a look at any of the following:
- Furnaces & Air Handlers – Our team of HVAC specialists has years of experience with all makes and models of furnaces and air handlers. No matter what type of service you require for yours, we guarantee our work. Call us today with any questions you have regarding your furnace repair, installation, maintenance, or replacement.
- Heat Pumps – Make sure you and your family stay comfortable all year long by scheduling regular maintenance on your home’s heat pump. These work around the clock to keep you cool in the muggy summer and toasty in the chilly winter.
- Emergency Heating Services – Never worry again about not having heat in your home. We proudly offer Charleston, SC and the surrounding areas 24/7 emergency service on furnace and HVAC repairs. When accidents and breakdowns happen, we’ll be there to help.
Why Is It Important to Schedule Routine HVAC Maintenance?
The best way to avoid having to call for an emergency furnace repair is by scheduling routine maintenance for your system. If you can’t remember the last time you called a professional to come out and tune up your system, you’re definitely overdue. We recommend scheduling an expert from ARS Rescue Rooter Charleston to conduct maintenance on your HVAC system once a year. This ensures proper airflow, safe electronics, and optimal energy-efficiency. If left unchecked, your vents may become clogged with dust or other particles, preventing airflow and causing your system to have to work harder to produce the same results. This then can result in steeper energy bills. Additionally, if you notice your system starting and stopping more than normal or making louder or unusual sounds, there’s probably an issue that needs attention. You hear your HVAC system run every day, so if it sounds off, chances are your gut is telling you the right information. Give ARS a call at the first sign of malfunction, and we’ll be out as soon as possible to help you.
Why Hire the Professionals at ARS Rescue Rooter Charleston?
We highly advise not trying to tackle these repairs yourself, as they deal with the safety of you and your family in your home. Improper techniques can cause electrical shortages and unsafe airflow throughout your home. Avoid the hassle of dealing with pesky repairs and let the professionals take care of it. We guarantee all of our work through our Exceptional Service Guarantee and respect your property while we’re working in your home. Additionally, we love helping our customers! During your consultation, feel free to ask us questions about your furnace and heating system. We’re happy to help our community in any way we can.
Other Repair Services Include:
- Heating System Checks and Preventative Maintenance
- Thermostat Repair and Replacement
- Indoor Air Quality Additions
For prompt and reliable heating repair services in North Charleston, SC or surrounding communities, please give us a call or schedule an appointment online.
Save $50 On Any Cooling, Heating or Plumbing Repair*
*$200 minimum purchase required. Excludes service call fee. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001.
Offer expires #expDate#.